If your company is interested in opening a Corporate / Business account at Covesting, you will need to submit an application and pass the verification process as required by Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations.
Please review the document verification requirements checklist below. Send these documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Business Account Verification" in the subject line.
1. You will be required to fill in and sign the application form: Covesting Business Account Application Form (PDF)
2. Please also provide any of the following which you may have available:
- Proof of Registered Office and Business Address (if different from registered office)
- Extract from Register of Directors or Officers of the Company
- Directors List
- Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association, which evidence the powers that regulate and bind the company
- Ownership and Control Structure. Please provide chart indicating percentage holdings
- Company Bank Statement from which first wire transaction will occur
- Proof of ownership of the ewallet into which the funds will be transferred
- Certificate of Incumbency or Good Standing issued within the last 6 months
3. Please Note: if your company is owned or controlled by another corporation, we may ask for further documentation to fully understand ultimate control and beneficiary. To save time, the following individuals should fill in these forms to submit with the application, where applicable to them:
- At least one director of the Company should fill in this form: Appendix A (PDF)
- Any shareholder with more than 25% interest in the company should fill in this form: Appendix B (PDF)
- Any UBO of the company with more than 25% interest in the company should fill in this form: Appendix C (PDF)
4. Please also review our Guidelines (PDF) before making your application.
We will review your application as soon as possible and will endeavour to provide you with a considered response within 3 working days.