If your company is interested in opening a Corporate / Business account at Covesting, you will need to submit an application and pass the verification process as required by Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations.
Please review the document verification requirements checklist below. Send these documents to the following email address: email@example.com, with "Business Account Verification" in the subject line.
You will be required to fill in and sign the application form (below), and provide the following supporting information:
1. Signed Application Form
2. Authorized Signature List
3. Current Officer Register List
4. Current Director Register List
5. Names of Ultimate Beneficiary(s)
6. Shareholder List
Please download and use the following Application Form and Appendices when providing the requested information:
Also, please collect and attach copies of the following required documents in PDF format:
7. Directors Minutes to Open Account
8. Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration
9. Memorandum and Articles of Association, which evidence the powers that regulate and bind the company;
10. Ownership and Control Structure. Please provide chart indicating percentage holdings;
11. Company Bank Statement, from which first wire transaction will occur;
12. Proof of Registered Office and Business Address (if different from registered office);
13. Certificate of Incumbency issued within the last 6 months
Please review our Guidelines (PDF) before making your application.
Please expect a response to your application within 2 to 4 weeks. The timeframe may depend on public interest in opening institutional accounts at Covesting.
Please Note: if your company is owned or controlled by another corporation, we may ask for further documentation to fully understand ultimate control and beneficiary.