After the soft launch you can:
- Submit documents to pass the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) procedure - verifying your account. The KYC verification form is available to complete in the Settings tab.
- Deposit crypto currencies. You can transfer BCH, BTC, COV, DASH, ETH, LTC and USDT into your account wallet from the Funds tab (guide). Please read about the deposit process here and about deposit limitations to smart contract addresses in this article.
- Withdraw crypto currencies. You can transfer BCH, BTC, COV, DASH, ETH, LTC and USDT funds from your account to your wallet address. This feature is also located in Funds tab (guide). Read a step-by-step article about the withdrawal process here and about the whitelisting process here. Note that the external wallet address you intend to transfer funds must be whitelisted.
- Trade on the exchange. As soon as you transfer your funds from your account Wallet into your Portfolio you can start trading. 63 trading pairs are currently available on soft launch with more pairs to be added in the future. You can learn how to place an order in this article and read about the Exchange's other features in this guide.
- Become a public trader. You can make your trading profile public in the Dashboard tab (guide) and appear among other public traders in the Traders tab (guide). Note that the 'Follow' and 'Review' features are not yet enabled.
- Download reports. Our Reports system allows you to generate a fully customisable report and provides full trading history. Our guide explains all possible options in more detail.
- Build your referral network. You can find your referral link in the Referrals section (guide) as well as a marketing kit. Read our article about referral benefits to learn more about the reward system.
- Use our iOS app. We've successfully launched Covesting's iOS app and are happy to inform you that you can use it for trading and monitoring on the go. You can download it here.
- Count on our 24/7 Support team. Our support agents are here for you 24/7. Please use the Support tab to contact us via chat, submit a request or browse through our Knowledge Base. We are also active on social media (Telegram, Facebook etc) and would be glad to help with all of your questions here too.
We plan to add the following features in the next stages:
- Fiat funding methods, such as wire transfers, credit cards, and through other popular payment providers will be enabled shortly after soft launch.
- Copy-trading will be enabled after the full launch of the platform.
- Advanced trading tools including stop-loss and take-profit orders and margin trading (subject to approval by Gibraltar FSC).
- More digital assets and trading pairs will be added to the exchange over the following weeks.