Release notes for our new update on the 10th of April 2018.
- Full names of cryptocurrencies to the Portfolio.
- Localization framework.
- Display of the BTC/USD rate to the browser window title.
- Share of an asset in portfolio (in percentages) to allocation module in Dashboard.
- Loader icon to the Orders table in Exchange, when an order is cancelled.
- New timeframes (4 hour, 1 week) to the chart in the Exchange.
- Modifications to ensure a stable reloading of the PnL.
- Security enhancements.
- Error that occurred during an update of a profile picture. It's now updated immediately after the upload.
- Error that occurred to PnL display (sometimes it was shown as -100%).
- Error that occurred during the addition of attachments in Report a Bug form.
- Errors that occurred during the transfer of funds from the wallet to portfolio and back.
- Display of mini PnL charts in Traders.
- Spacing between Symbol and Buy/Sell columns in Orders and Orders History tables in Exchange. Now even if you access platform from a device with a small screen, numbers in these columns do not overlap.