Release notes for our new update on the 18th of April 2018.
- Adaptive User Interface
- Traders list: Public traders are now ranked by their Returns by default
- Traders list: ‘Registered For’ period is now counted starting from the date when Return tracking started
- Traders list: Mini charts in the list of traders are shown in the following way:
- If returns have been tracked for less than an hour, one minute timeframe is used for the chart;
- If returns have been tracked for up to 24 hours - one hour timeframe is used;
- If it’s more than 24 hours - one day timeframe is used.
- Order Form: For Buy Market Orders, some margin (%) is added to Total to be taken by a partner exchange in case the order would be forwarded to the partner exchange. This margin is a cushion to prevent negative balance if the order was executed at a worse market price at the partner exchange. If the order is executed at a better price, all unused funds are returned back to the available balance.
- Orders table: You can now choose your current trading pair by clicking on it in Symbol column of Orders table both on Active and History tab
- Security updates and improvements.
- Limit orders that could not be cancelled in Active orders table in Exchange have been closed.
- Time-out session: you will be automatically logged out only after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Text on strategy description screen of a public trader profile changed to "No comments are available on this strategy" in case there are no comments yet
- Selected pair quotes not being displayed in the top sections of the screen upon login: now the selected quotes are displayed without the need to reload page.
- The Funds section: upon transferring funds from Wallet to Portfolio, the transfer is immediately shown in the Transaction History table, no need to reload the page.
- Order Form: Amount and Price fields are now cleared from previously entered values when you change trading pair in Exchange.
- Correlation of assets between Allocation and Portfolio/Trading Account
- Display of active orders on Active tab in Orders module
- Errors in trading instrument names.