Release notes for our new update on the 7th of May 2018.
- Reports: The main page contains aggregated information about the main trading indicators within a selected period.
- Reports: You can print out a report by pressing the Print button.
- Reports: Order History and Order Fills sections feature comprehensive information about orders and fills.
- Reports: The Internal Transactions section contains information about transfers between Wallet and Portfolio / Trading Account.
- Messages: You can start direct messaging with any trader by visiting their profile and clicking on Send Message and continue in the Messages section.
- Referrals: Estimated Commission Value. This is a remuneration received from commissions paid by your referrals. It is calculated in BTC at the current rate. For more information please click on the link
- Exchange: Executed and Cancelled fields have been added to History section of the Orders table (in the full screen mode). The fields contain summary and detailed information about filled and cancelled parts of the order.
- Dashboard: detailed information about fills has been added to Trading History.
- When a client registers using an email that has already been used for registration, they receive an email featuring a respective notification "Existing account on covesting.io”.
Improvements in the layout of Exchange and Trader Profile sections.
- When a user entered a random word in the URL bar, for instance, covesting.io/randomword, a blank page opened. Now, if you are in your Personal Area, the Setting page opens up. If you are on Covesting’s site, the main page opens up.
- When funds were added to the portfolio, the Portfolio Return % dropped.
- Session timeout: user session is now terminated after 30 minutes of the latest activity. Previously the session ended exactly in 30 minutes after login if user was inactive at this moment regardless of the previous activity.
Improvements related to covesting.io site:
- The interface in the mobile menu has been improved.
- Font and paragraph settings have been adjusted.
- New information blocks have been added to the About Us section: “Setting a New Benchmark, Team experience. Dream Team”.