Release notes for our new update on the 13th of June 2018.
- Beta tester awards: Beta tester competition winners are now able to claim their reward by transferring it from the Wallet in their account to their personal wallet.
- Password reset: Password reset links become invalid after the initial click.
- General: When logging into an account for the first time, users will be taken to the Settings page, while all following log-ins will redirect you to the Dashboard.
- Dashboard: The Trading History module now displays a "History" button which leads to a page with full and detailed information about transactions.
- Settings: The Log in checkbox in the Automatic Email Notifications section can now be checked. If checked, an email notification will be sent with every user log in.
- Reports: Dates which can be chosen in the calendar have been limited. You cannot select a date later than the current date.
- Password reset: The pop-up message, when following an expired password reset link has been changed to: Error! Your link has expired.
- Password reset and New account email confirmation: After clicking on password reset or registration confirmation links, users will be redirected straight to their accounts (not the login page, like previously).
- Referrals: When navigating to the site via referral link, the Referral ID field in the registration form is disabled, the code cannot be changed.
- Exchange (Chat): Spacing between messages has been reduced. The maximum character limit has been increased to 150.
- General: Security features have been improved.
- General: Return calculation has been optimised on the backend.