A percentage return is a return expressed as a percentage, to be more exact, it's the return per dollar invested. It's calculated by dividing the dollar return by the initial dollar investment. This ratio is multiplied by 100 to get a percentage. For example, a $500 return on a $1,000 investment: the percentage return will be 50%.
Articles in this section
- Realized and Unrealized Profit / Loss
- How Profit / Loss (USD and %) of an asset in Portfolio is calculated
- How Profit / Loss chart is built
- How Return (profitability) is calculated?
- How Market Buy order is executed
- How Open Price (USD) of an asset is calculated
- How Current Price (USD) of an asset is calculated
- How do I transfer funds from Wallet to Portfolio and vice versa?
- How to place an order
- Trading fees